Please join AHCA as a Family Member
If you are a resident of Arlington Heights, please join us using
our family membership form.
Please join AHCA as a Business Member
If you own a business in Arlington Heights, please join us using our business membership form.
Membership dues are payable annually for the January to December membership year.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Join/Renew by Mail: Make a check for $20 out to "Arlington Heights Civic Association". In the memo line, write "2019 membership". Mail a check to one of the following addresses:
Arlington Heights Civic Association
PO Box 40311
Arlington, VA 22204
218 S Jackson St
Arlington, VA 22204
If your information (such as name, address, phone number or email) differs from that listed on the check please use this form to provide updated information.
You can also use this form to pay with cash.
NEW WAY TO RENEW MEMBERSHIP VIA VENMO!!
Venmo is a widely used smartphone application available for iPhone and Android. It provides a NO FEE means of sending money to other users. For the first time this year you can pay your membership dues to AHCA via Venmo.
To do this you must:
- Download and configure the Venmo app on your phone according to the app's instructions.
- Using the "Search People" function located in the app menu, type in "@arlingtonheightscivicassoc". This user account is visible to the public, so when it appears, tap it
- After selecting the "@arlingtonheightscivicassoc" account, tap "Pay or Request"
- Type "$20" into the appropriate field
- Below this field, you will see a field called "What's it for?" You must provide your name and address in this field so I can mark your membership as paid. Please also provide phone number and email information, as well as "2019 dues" in this field as well. This will assist with our record-keeping.
- Tap "pay"
If you have any questions about either of these methods, please feel free to email Matthew Ambrose at email@example.com.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Much appreciated, Matthew Ambrose, AHCA Treasurer