AHCA Quarterly Meeting - Tuesday, February 12, 2019
I'm pleased to announce that County Board Chair Christian Dorsey will be attending our next AHCA meeting to discuss Amazon. Mr. Dorsey will present and take your questions. This will be a great opportunity to voice your questions/concerns/opinions about Amazon in a small setting. I hope everyone can attend. More information on this topic can be found on Arlingtons Amazon website. The County Board will be voting on the Amazon performance agreement no earlier than March, 2019.
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 7 to 9 pm
Place: Patrick Henry Elementary School, Library
Also, please remember that we need you to join AHCA in 2019! Your funds help us remain an active civic association.. Please see instructions for paying this year's dues below.
Our draft agenda is as follows. Please let me know if you have any items you wish to discuss.
- Treasurer's report
- Updates from Neighborhood Conservation/Arlington Civic Federation
- School updates
- Form-based code and new developments on Columbia Pike corridor (speakers invited)
As always, free pizza will be served.Please bring your own water bottle.
Kristi Rupert Sawert
2019 Dues Information
Individual/family memberships are $20.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Join/Renew by Mail: Make a check for $20 out to "Arlington Heights Civic Association". In the memo line, write "2019 membership". Mail a check to one of the following addresses:
Arlington Heights Civic Association
PO Box 40311
Arlington, VA 22204
218 S Jackson St
Arlington, VA 22204
If your information (such as name, address, phone number or email) differs from that listed on the check please use this form to provide updated information.
You can also use this form to pay with cash.
NEW WAY TO RENEW MEMBERSHIP VIA VENMO!!
Venmo is a widely used smartphone application available for iPhone and Android. It provides a NO FEE means of sending money to other users. For the first time this year you can pay your membership dues to AHCA via Venmo.
To do this you must:
- Download and configure the Venmo app on your phone according to the app's instructions.
- Using the "Search People" function located in the app menu, type in "@arlingtonheightscivicassoc". This user account is visible to the public, so when it appears, tap it
- After selecting the "@arlingtonheightscivicassoc" account, tap "Pay or Request"
- Type "$20" into the appropriate field
- Below this field, you will see a field called "What's it for?" You must provide your name and address in this field so I can mark your membership as paid. Please also provide phone number and email information, as well as "2019 dues" in this field as well. This will assist with our record-keeping.
- Tap "pay"
If you have any questions about either of these methods, please feel free to email Matthew Ambrose at firstname.lastname@example.org.