AHCA Quarterly Meeting - Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Please mark your calendars for our next AHCA meeting, Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at Patrick Henry Library.
Our tentative agenda is:
- Updates on Columbia Pike library;
- Discussion of left turn prohibition on Arlington Blvd./S. Irving St.
- Representatives from Washington Gas
I am working hard to get you the most up-to-date information on the Columbia Pike Library. I am meeting with Arlington County Board Chair Dorsey next week At this time, APS has formally asked Arlington County for the space. Thus, we need to focus our attention to the Arlington County Board. Please continue to email County Board members:
- Christian Dorsey, Chair: email@example.com
- Libby Garvey, Vice Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Cristol: email@example.com
- Erik Gutshall: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt de Ferranti: email@example.com
There has been a lot of traffic (no pun intended) on the listserv about the new left-hand turn restriction. We can discuss this at our next meeting, along with a resolution should the membership wish to vote on one. Please remember to advertise your resolution to the membership either on our website or through our mailing list at least 2 weeks before the May 14th meeting.
Washington Gas Reps
Representatives from Washington Gas have tentatively accepted our invitation to speak at our next meeting.
Please spread the word about this meeting to your friends and neighbors!
Kristi Rupert Sawert